Thursday, February 3, 2011

Today and Tomorrow on The Today Show!

Hi there! If you missed it this morning on The Today Show, I prepped an easy recipe for your game day festivities. It's so easy, it's in the title ... Easy Beefy Cheesy Enchilada Casserole. I'm right back at 30 Rock for The Today Show tomorrow as a judge for a chili contest! Tune in and watch us judge, the contestant recipes will be online and I'll give some links after the show is over and I get back home. In the meantime, if you missed us this morning, check out me and Natalie Morales cooking, for real ;-) ...

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy



Makes me wanna make a casserole this weekend instead of my Game Day Chili, but I have a hankerin' for a big bowl of heat! We'll see ...
Check out the recipes for my Easy Beefy Cheesy Enchilada Casserole and my Flank Steak Fajitas on NBC's website (scroll down).

I also have some recipes on USMagazine.com, take a look. There's a link on the page for funny Super Bowl commercials.

Then, last week I did an article for 5@5 on CNN.com for anyone planning a party. Come on and be the hostess with the mostess with me :-).

Also, don't wander aimlessly on Food Network's website when a food holiday is upon us, go right to the spot ...
www.FoodNetwork.com/BIGGAME

Ok, don't forget to catch The Today Show in the morning for ideas on chili as I judged the chili contest! Can you believe I get to hang out twice in 2 days?!? Totally excited! Thanks so much for all your support and good wishes! Also, thanks to everyone that came out to Grand Central Terminal's Super Bowl Bash today! I had plenty of fun and only a few people were mad I didn't have on a Giants jersey :-).

8 comments:

Patrick, Academy said...

You made my day Sunny at the Grand Central Terminal. You are beautiful and I will be making that coconut flan real soon. Patrick

Anonymous said...

hey sunny ur show is great but ive been dyin to know where do u buy ur cute tops?

jen @ one curly fry said...

Hey girl! I just paused Royal Pains (how do you like the season so far?!) to watch your video from the Today Show this morning! I didn't see that you were going to be on until it was too late, so I'm glad I got to watch it online! The Easy Beefy Cheesy Enchilada Casserole looks so good!

I made the Zesty Chicken Meatballs that you have on US Magazine's web site a few times and they are sooooooooo good. LOVED them!

And I'm still thinking about those Nachos Blanco so I may make the cheese sauce on Sunday :)

Maria said...

HI! we just watched you on the link! setting the DVR for tomorrow!!

May have to add that casserole to our Super Bowl Menu....so many good foods...for only one game!!

Charles said...

Geez Sunny you stay on the go! Whew! You're way busier than I am and I can't even keep up on your blog hahaha! How cool that Lys, Jen and I got to possibly sit in as you taped your 100th episode! Congratulations! What I would give to have a plate of chix and waffles from Roscoe's...that pic looked ridiculously yummy! My guy and I are headed out to Napa Valley & San Fran for our b-day's at the end of the month..is there a Roscoe's nearby?? I sure hope so. That easy beefy cheesy enchilada casserole looks awfully familiar...wasn't that on a pretty recent episode of "C4R"? I think it was because it looked insanely delicious then and I bought the ingredients and made it and it was awesome!! It tastes kinda like pizza in a way too but topped with beef and cheese! YUM!

I wish I was going to SOBE :( I definitely want to go next year and hang out with you and Lys and Jen-that would be a blast I bet. I hope your travels bring you back to the PA area soon; I'd love to "keke" with ya some more!

Lisa Zanardi said...

Hi Sunny,

It was an honor to meet you at Grand Central - you are so charming and I love that you took the time to write something personal to everyone... I promise to make the topping for the sheppards pie next time!!! Thank you again! Food People Do Rock!!!!

3ast3rnst4r said...

Hey Sunny!
I just stopped by to say that im SUPER inspired by watching your show, im not much of a cook, i live at home with my parents and most of my cooking is done by my mom, but I have broken out of my shell and started to make some of your dishes, and i must say that when i move out this summer i believe i will have a TON of tasty,wonderful dishes under my belt!What a way to christen my new kitchen right!? lol!

Holly said...

Your Easy Beefy Cheesy Enchilada Casserole is one of our favorites! Hubby's mouth was watering as we watched you make it again! The addition of oyster sauce in the chicken/turkey chili in the cookoff sounds so good - I think I'm going to have to try that in my turkey chili...and Meredith's reaction to the hog-calling guy was too funny!