Friday, April 8, 2011

Chicken, it's what's for dinner ...

Hey there! I'm cookin' up a storm still in my kitchen getting my menus together in time for the next season of shows. First thing this morning a quick 30 minute counter top marinade for a very easy grilled chicken dish ...That's a close up of the juicy goodness. I'm sure you can tell what fruit that is there, but again I have to be a bit vague to appease "the suits", which by the way the suits never wear suits, very casual, as food should be :-). Here's a zoom out ...I just ate the tip of one and the rest are headed into individual freezer bags for a lazy lunch or dinner in the near future. I'm almost done recipe testing and writing, then I begin taping in May. I have some other stuff on the way as well I can't wait to tell you about so stick around! I'll also post a quick description and some behind the scenes stuff from this weekend's new episode on Sunday at 11AM :-) TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Lys ~ Cooking In Stilettos said...

Holy moly - how quick these seasons are flyin' by :) May!?!?!? That chicken dish looks delish!

t2ed said...

That's not fair. I've got a brisket in the oven (with just about 90 mins to go) and now I want chicken!

Holly said...

That gorgeous grilled chicken is making me wish summer could be here a whole lot faster! Grilled chicken, corn on the cob, a crisp salad, an ice cold glass of Riesling, and a warm, sunny deck...ahhhhh!

A CopyCat Cooks said...

You can send one of those individual freezer meals to me anytime! They look fab!