Thursday, January 28, 2010

Guess who's cookin' too?

Hey so, I'm in the recipe planning stage of Cooking for Real at Food Network, but there's so much more going on up there. Just as I was cooking away, I looked up from my chopping and saw a coworker waving hello through the kitchen window. They are in the final stages of taping shows and I asked if I could go check out a part of the set ...

Can you tell which set this is from??
Does this help any?
And yes, I totally stole this post idea from the FN Dish, have you checked it out lately? They have plenty of inside news on Food Network and what goes on behind the scenes.

Alright, take a look and take a guess. No prize this time around, just victory of knowledge. :-) Stick around for the "Julienne-Off!"

7 comments:

tamilyn said...

Emeril?

jen @ one curly fry said...

I'm going to say...Chopped!

Mary | Deep South Dish said...

Totally clueless!

Lys said...

I'm going to guess either Alex Guarnaschelli's show or Anne Burrell's show - both of which show them cooking in the restaurant kitchen

Sunny Anderson said...

tamilyn, nope

jen, uh-eh

mary, teeheehee and here i thought it was easy!

lys, stacking the deck with 2 answers is smart ... you got it! it's anne's kitchen set for secrets of a restaurant chef ... fun fact: in her first season she actually taped that portion of the show in the restaurant she worked at, centro vinotecca. now that she doesn't work in a restaurant ... they build a replica right next to her other set.

The Duo Dishes said...

No clue at all where that is. Is it something with Guy Fieri????

Sunny Anderson said...

the duo dishes, it's anne's set! :-)