Friday, June 18, 2010

One day @ a time - #7 Best follows Worst - June 10

Hey there! I'm almost caught up with my sharing! Hope you are enjoying your Friday or whatever day you catch this. I have a back log of blogs I'm logging. Say that 10 times fast ...

Thursday, June 10, 2010
Well this was day #4 of my computer disaster. I had the blow up and blank face on my computer screen Monday. Tuesday I headed to the computer doctor and found out my computer was dead and needed replacing. Wednesday I completed setting up my new home office and finally got my wireless everything to communicate seemlessly. Then, Thursday I had to leave my new office digs and head to Chelsea Market to chat about some of the best thing's I've ever had. Here I am with some set props ...
That salt shaker was so big, I could barely palm it. I didn't use any of these props, but just thought you'd like to see them. I taped two episodes and would love to tell you what food I discussed and where I got it from, but I'm sure the producers would get mad. I can share with you that one of my favorite dishes sounds sooooooo crazy, the producer didn't believe me when I said it was life changing. So, just a few days ago, I invited him to Bay Ridge, Brooklyn for a taste test. I'll update you in a post later today, I'm trying to do this in chronological order.

BTW, Best Thing I Ever Ate has moved from Friday to Monday's at 9PM. I left this taping and headed up a few blocks to oversee some preparation for the work I had lined up the next day with Lipton. Details on that in the next blog post ...

No comments: