Sunday, February 6, 2011

Essence.com Game Day Reading ...

Hey there, just a link ... Check out Dine on a Dime with Essence.com, I did the interview Friday afternoon sometime after nachos and chili, but before chili prep. The interviewer, Derek, was so nice to accomodate my messy schedule, check out his work here; 5 Questions for Sunny Anderson on Super Bowl Treats.

Then, a few weeks ago when I was taping Cooking for Real, a crew from AOL's Pop Eater came by during my lunch break to chat Super Bowl and more, check out the interview and video here on PopEater.com

1 comment:

Maria said...

MMMMMmmmmm. Your party food sounds soooo gooood! Your red velvet brownie recipe came out great! Our chicken bbq tortillas were yummy and I made a black bean hummus (trying to be healthy) My kids also like antipastos so we had that too with fresh mozzerella. That along with some fresh fruit skewers and cheese and olive skewers made a simple, fun time for us. I do need to make some wings some day, so I'll have to have some kids over to eat my tester recipes. Thanks for the photos and the blog. I enjoy it and the links so other websites, etc.

Happy February!

maria