Friday, July 15, 2011

New Cooking for Real Saturday!!

Hey there! I'm in Miami and my hotel doesn't have Food Network!! #FAIL! So, you can have the one-up on me tomorrow! Tell me how it is, I never see a show before it airs, well I saw my 4th of July special before it aired, but I'm talkin Cooking for Real here ...

Tomorrow on the new episode I won't be able to see until I get home :-), catch the Scotto family, owners of famed Italian restaurant, Fresco by Scotto, here in NYC on the next episode of Cooking for Real!I wrote about how we met and their visit to the Cooking for Real set in a blog post you can read up on here. What I didn't tell you is after we taped the show Rosanna and I went out to celebrate Dr. Oz moving to the 4pm slot and I ran into Greg Kelly, her co-host. I watch them on Good Day New York every morning and only flip during commercials to catch my other favorite newscast. I then rush right back for the way they deliver the morning news. It's serious when it needs to be and a big smile on other occasions. Ok, here's Greg and me ...
I'm laughing because right when we went to take the picture he said he was going to puff his chest out so it looked big lol and he actually did. You can kinda tell by the way he's holding his arm, very funny dude.

Ok, tune in tomorrow morning, I'm serving a traditional Italian family Tuna Noodle Casserole lol ... it should be fun!!!

Cooking for Real --- NEW TIME! 10 AM Saturday, with the new show repeating Mondays at 3PM and reruns the rest of the week in the same time slot!

10AM Saturdays!! 3PM weekdays!! Tell a friend and thanks so much for all the support, it's overwhelming and I'm doing my best to keep up with all the comments and hellos and stuff, really love you for being here!

4 comments:

jen @ one curly fry said...

I remember when we were in Miami for SOBE we didn't get the Food Network in our hotel, only the Cooking Channel! Hopefully the hotel in AC has the Food Network!! :)

I have my DVR set for the new show.

By the way, I made the Cauliflower with Curry Cream Sauce and it was delicious! Smelled SOOOO good!

Holly said...

I can't wait to see the new ep - tuna noodle casserole is one of my favorite classics - excited to see how you give it some of your flair!

Gena Perrier said...

Hay!

When I go to re-post ur link for your current blog it will include the link but also it includes whoever "commented" first. Which looks like my post. And I cant erase it. Will this be fixed?
But besides...We all love ur show and ur blogs are always a fun read.

Mary said...

I love watching your show for the German receipes you do. I live in Ohio now but having lived in Texas I really appreciate the southern touch to German food. Thanks.